Call for Papers: AHAA sponsored session at CAA
CAA 2019 Annual Conference

February 13-16, 2019

New York, NY

As an affiliated society of the College Art Association (CAA), the Association of Historians of American Art (AHAA) sponsors a session at the CAA Annual Conference. This year, AHAA is seeking proposals for a one-and-a-half-hour professional session addressing any of the following: new pedagogies, exhibitions, patronage, auctions, and publishing.

Please submit a title and short description of the session, along with the proposer's c.v. and a statement of expertise on the topic proposed to [log in to unmask] by April 10, 2018.

AHAA seeks to include new voices, and we encourage younger scholars to make submissions. Chairs and panelists of AHAA-sponsored sessions must be current members of AHAA and CAA.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Keri Watson, AHAA Session Coordinator

Keri Watson
Art Editor, Aquifer: The Florida Review Online
Assistant Professor of Art History
University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts and Design
Visual Arts Building 105H
12400 Aquarius Agora Dr.
Orlando, FL 32816

Connect with me on Twitter or LinkedIn