Thanks for replying Maren! We are a very small Museum - only 4 full-time staff - and MSA isn't within our budget. Up until now our gift shop has always been run by a volunteer, but it has recently come under my direction. I'm just needing some basic numbers to justify expenses to our Treasurer!

Liz Taylor
Creative Director
ameliamuseum.org