Good afternoon.

We are considering constructing a permanent outdoor archaeological excavation site. We are considering a 2 meter by 2 meter square filled with dirt and that is covered when not in use. This would be an interactive exhibit/activity, which would be available for tours and/or educational programming. Does anyone have anything like this? Do you have any suggestions for construction or a cover?

Thank you,

Mary Beth Timm

Curator/Archeologist

Lost City Museum

721 S. Moapa Valley Blvd., Overton, NV 89040

Mailing address: PO Box 807 Overton, NV 89040

Phone: 702-397-2193 ext. 26  Fax: 702-397-8987

Email: [log in to unmask]

My usual work week is Sunday through Thursday.