Do you often juggle several projects, trying to keep each one focused and on track? Project management training helps you organize, manage, and successfully complete projects of all sizes.

The American Association for State and Local History's popular online course, Project Management for History Professionals, shows you how to implement internationally recognized project management principles in a humanities context. Students work on a real-life project of their choice during the course. Each weekly module includes assignments and other activities plus a live chat with the instructor.

The course begins April 9 and goes through May 4.

If your work involves exhibitions, programs, strategic planning, fundraising, special events, collections work, or the many other tasks staff at history organizations address every day, you will benefit from this course.

This course has been a huge help with my current project and will no doubt serve me and my museum well in future projects. I loved the layout of the class and the quick feedback on my homework posts. Overall, this class was well worth the time and cost! (2014 course participant)

Project management is valuable training for staff at all levels and an investment in your institution’s ability to successfully complete projects and serve its community.

Questions? Contact me at [log in to unmask].

Cherie Cook

Senior Program Manager

American Association for State and Local History

2021 21st Ave S., Suite 320

Nashville, TN 37212

573-893-5164

www.aaslh.org