Does anyone have a source for vintage or reproduction Formica laminate? We need to restore a c. 1950’s-60’s butler’s pantry counter top (deep cherry red color) and our restoration carpenter does not think he can save the current laminate (the wood under it is disintegrating).

Robin H. Gabriel

Executive Director

Kaminski House Museum

Georgetown, SC 29440

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to public disclosure under the South Carolina Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This correspondence is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.