**Meet Your ARCS Board Members**
This month we would like to introduce you to Board Member Jenny Wilson.

I have worked in museums for over 25 years and most of my career has
focused on the logistics of packing and shipping artworks and exhibitions.
 I originally wanted a job where I could travel a lot and studied
archaeology.  Throughout my studies and even beginning in high school, I
worked or volunteered in museums.  Then realized I could get a degree in
museum studies.  I was fortunate to get my first job at the University of
Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, starting as an intern
and eventually becoming coordinator for the travelling exhibitions program
and overseeing the logistics of the exhibitions that toured from the
collection.  So yes, I did get to travel lots!

My love of the outdoors called me to the West Coast and I took the job of
Registrar of Exhibitions at the Vancouver Art Gallery in 2002.  Now I work
on all the logistics of the incoming loans for a very busy exhibition
schedule and oversee the logistics of the touring exhibitions we lend.  So
I only travel occasionally, but it is still one of my favourite parts of
the job.  Over the years I have had the opportunity to work with many
contemporary artists and have gained much experience in shipping artwork of
all shapes and sizes via air, ocean and ground.

**European Registrars Conference Announcement**
The European Registrars Conference 2018 has officially gone live! Bringing
together registrars, collection and exhibition managers, and international
colleagues to exchange ideas and knowledge from across the sector, the key
themes for this year’s programme are Evolve, Refresh and Collaborate.
Lectures and conference sessions will reflect each of these areas of our
work.

ERC 2018 provides the perfect central meeting point to network with
colleagues while taking in the city's outstanding landmark museums and
galleries. With a vibrant programme promised, save the date for this
fantastic conference: 17 - 19 November 2018 at the QEII Centre in
Westminster, London. For more information and to register, please visit
their website-http://www.erc2018.org/

**Important Dates**
April 3, 2018  8 PM ET #ARCSchat on Twitter. Participate and follow here-
https://twitter.com/arcs4all