TheHeritage Interpretation Training Center
InterpreterTraining Courses to get you ready for Spring.

TheHeritage Interpretation Training Center offers 39 college level heritageinterpretation courses, from basic introductory courses to advancedinterpretive training for researchers, managers and curators.  You can start a course at any time andcomplete the course at your own pace.  Wealso offer group training courses and seminars. All courses are taught by professional interpreters with college degreesspecifically in heritage interpretation and years of actual interpretiveplanning and media development experience. We teach what we do – and do what we teach!

Checkout our complete course list at: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Some of our most popular coursesnow available.
Planning/DesigningInterpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding
1.5CEU Credits, $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

PlanningInterpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html
Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course- 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
Trainingfor Interpretive Trainers e-LIVE Course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
Theart and techniques for teaching interpretive communications to others.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/training_for_interp_trainers.html

The Interpretive Exhibit PlannersTool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html
InterpretiveMaster Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00
 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

InterpretivePlanning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 12 Units - 3 CEU
credits,$225.00 USD
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html

Feel free to contact me if you haveany questions.
Prof.John Veverka
Director,HITC
CertifiedInterpretive Planner
CertifiedInterpretive Trainer
Sr.Instructor (Interpretive Planning), Kansas State University