Milissa,

There's an Emart photography kit on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/Emart-Photography-Studio-Lighting-Shooting/dp/B01MZWSBOP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517428205&sr=8-1&keywords=lighting+booth).  This is the 16" one; there's also a 25", I believe.  It has LED bulbs, sets up rather easily, and folds up well for storage.  We haven't been using it long, so I'm not sure what the longevity is of the pieces, but we've been happy with it so far.

Amanda

Amanda Roberts
Curator
Rice County Historical Society