My museum is thinking about getting some tablets people can check out from our front desk to take around the museum. I'm interested in hearing  from people who have tried this at their museums, what were the pros and cons you saw? What kind of material did you put on the tablet?

Diane Hall
Collections Manager
AMA Motorcycle Hall of Fame
13515 Yarmouth Dr.