Hi Folks!

I've published a website in which I outline basic, inexpensive accommodations museums can provide for people with disabilities of all kinds. There's a section on preferred language as well as a breakdown of accommodation by disability type (physical, intellectual, sensory, psychiatric, etc.). There's also an additional resource section that is continually being updated. Best of all, it's free to use! If anyone has any questions about the toolkit, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Courtney Sass

http://museumaccesstoolkit.com/