Hi Folks!

I've published a website in which I outline basic, inexpensive
accommodations museums can provide for people with disabilities of all
kinds. There's a section on preferred language as well as a breakdown of
accommodation by disability type (physical, intellectual, sensory,
psychiatric, etc.). There's also an additional resource section that is
continually being updated. Best of all, it's free to use! If anyone has any
questions about the toolkit, feel free to email me at [log in to unmask] or
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Courtney Sass

http://museumaccesstoolkit.com/