Hello everyone,

I am looking for examples of museum budgets in the range of $1-3 million.  The project I am working on will function more as an umbrella organization with staff and programming that many smaller historic sites and museums will access.  However, the services provided and the operational budget will likely look similar to that of a more typical museum.

We are starting from scratch and would really appreciate taking a peak at any budget examples out there that might help.

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Jennifer Burns l Heritage Project Manager

BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY SERVICES

CLACKAMAS COUNTY

150 Beavercreek Road

Oregon City, OR  97045