The Heritage Interpretation Training Center offers 37 college level courses in Heritage Interpretation.  Here are a few of our courses with a focus on Interpretive Planning.  You  can start the courses at any time and work through the course at your own pace or while working on an interpretive project.  As a e-LIVE course, you can chat with the course coach by phone, e-mail or  SKYPE.  Courses include interpretive text books (e-books), related handouts, YouTube video and live discussions if you want to chat.  You can review all 37 of our courses at: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Developing Marketing Plans for Heritage Interpretation & Tourism
Sites and Attractions. 12 Units, 4 CEU's $300.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_marketing_plans_for_heritate__tourism_.html

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html

Planning Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html

The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Tool Box e-LIVE course - 11 Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

Interpretive Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00
 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html

Interpretive Planning for Historic Homes and Gardens. 12 Units - 3 CEU credits $225.00 USD
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_planning_for_historic_homes.html

Interpretive Planning for Historic Farms and Agricultural Sites
13 Units - 4 CEU credits, $300.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_planning_for_historic_farms.html

Advanced Interpretive Master Planning. Regional or systems wide interpretive planning and planning
for Landscape Museums. 14 Units, 2.5 CEU Credits, $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/advanced_interpretive_planning.html

An Interpretive Researchers Guide for Developing Visitor Surveys and Questionnaire/Interview Designs
For Natural & Cultural Heritage Sites and Attractions. Ten Units - 2.5 CEU Credits. $250.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_researchers_guide_for_visitor_studies.html

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

John Veverka
Director, HITC
Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer
Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus