The Smithsonian has the skeleton of an early specimen collector on display: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/onehundredyears/profiles/Robert_Kennicott.html

On Nov 1, 2017, at 1:27 PM, Barnum, Krista <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am a student at Baylor University in the Museum Studies Program. I am currently gathering research for my master's thesis. I am looking for help locating museums around the United States that have done exhibitions that included human remains recently or within the last 30 years. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Please reply directly to me ([log in to unmask])

Thank you,

Krista Barnum