Please excuse the cross-posting, but I didn't hear from anyone on CS-AAM when I posted this the other day...

Does anyone have experience dealing with image rights/licensing for use of images from collections in mobile apps within your institution? Or can anyone weigh in on whether that might possibly fall under fair use? Please contact me here or off-list at [log in to unmask].

Many thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Swisher
Registrar and Collections Manager

Pronouns: she / her / hers

The DuSable Museum of African American History is proud to be a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate.