[log in to unmask]">Dear readers,

here is the latest EXPOTIME! issue with 84 pages, 5 videos and 191 links:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/expoTime/eTime/ExpoTime!-2017-09/mobile/index.html

Reading is free of charge for anyone interested in international museum news. Nevertheless, we recommend a registration in order to receive the link about one week earlier: just send us an empty eMail with the ref. "ADD ME AS EXPOTIME! READER" to [log in to unmask].
You can use the ref. "DELETE ME AS EXPOTIME! READER", in case you are not interested in our international museum news.

In addition to our useful archive = contents and quotation help (http://www.museum-aktuell.de/download/d_87.pdf ), we introduced a light blue link on each upcoming title page which leads you to a list of mentioned museums and institutions.

May you find time to forward to us a short comment? Or offer us your texts which are to be communicated worldwide? Just give us a ring and send us an eMail. Of course, you are free to forward the obove link to the latest news from the dustfree zone to your colleages, real and virtual friends.

Best

Adelheid Straten
Christian Müller-Straten