Has anyone used a company to make a reproduction of an object in their collections?  We have a round, flat 18th century insignia (similar size, shape as a 50-cent piece) that we’d like to have reproduced for sale in the gift shop of one of our sites.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

Martha Battle Jackson

Chief Curator

Division of State Historic Sites and Properties

NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources

919-733-7862 ext 236; fax: 919-733-9515

430 N. Salisbury Street, Suite 1115  |  4620 Mail Service Center  |  Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4620

http://www.ncdcr.gov/things-to-do/events

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the

North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.