From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Domeischel, Jenna
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 11:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Kiosks

Hi all,

Anyone have feedback on buying tablets for use in a small museum? The iPads are simply too expensive. Kindle Fires are on sale right now on Amazon, but will they support functionality with museum apps? What models should we be looking at? Any and all help appreciated!

Thanks,

Jenna Domeischel

Blackwater Draw Museum

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information as defined under FERPA. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message