I am working on creating a framework for County support of multiple history organizations/sites where some shared business services would be provided at the County level.  Many of the organizations are currently volunteer run or operate with very limited visitor services staff.

I would love to hear from those of you in similar situations with umbrella organizations or who are satellite museums that are part of a larger State run program.  What has worked well as consolidated services and what is best left at the site level?  Any examples of organizational charts / structures would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer

Jennifer Burns l Heritage Project Manager

BUSINESS AND COMMUNITY SERVICES

CLACKAMAS COUNTY

150 Beavercreek Road

Oregon City, OR  97045