Good evening,

As a horse owner I can give some suggestions as to how they are stored usually for us- perhaps it might work or be adequate for you. Depending on how you want to display everything, there are some cheaper alternatives to mannequins. If you want to display a saddle- there are saddle stands that you can get for around $20 from any fleet supply store. Bridles and halters that are in good condition can hang from hooks. I'm not sure of an alternative for harnesses. Most riders that I know have them in a tote and they are usually in a tangled mess!

April Legatt

Sent from my iPhone