I asked someone in our Film Archives your question, and his reply is below:

I believe the AMIA Supplier Directory includes film & video labs with a full range of services. (See below).

Otherwise, our local go-to lab is Colorlab located in Rockville, MD and NYC.:  [log in to unmask]   http://www.colorlab.com/

I hope that helps.

AMIA Supplier Directory: A Global Directory of Services and Suppliers of Audiovisual Media.

The AMIA Supplier Directory is an online publication intended as an international resource guide for anyone working with audiovisual media. Available to anyone through the AMIA website, the Directory will be updated quarterly.

Click here for the new AMIA Supplier Directory.

The goal is to create as comprehensive a resource as possible to serve the AV archives community. You do not need to be an AMIA member to be listed. The Supplier Directory is a project of AMIA's International Outreach and Preservation Committees.