Hello

Does anyone have any step-by-step instructions for using eTapestry for membership and development data?

We have a super wonderful grant that requires that we use Blackbaud’s software, but the changes in software and the DataArts reporting have not come with adequate support and the contact us venues are not reaching customer service there today. We are frustrated.

Does anyone run a workshop in Cleveland or NEO that trains users on eTapestry data entry, report production and query creation?

Would LOVE to know!

Thanks,

Ware Petznick, PhD

Executive Director

Shaker Historical Society since 1947

Shaker Historical Museum  Elizabeth Nord Library & Archives  Lissauer Art Gallery  Spirit Tree Gift Shop

16740 South Park Blvd

Shaker Heights, OH 44120

216.921.1201 / 800-860-6078 toll free

~ Celebrating 70 years of the Shaker Historical Society

We inspire people to engage in and celebrate the Shaker Heights story and its impact on the region…. past, present and future.

Proud recipients of a Cuyahoga Arts & Culture Grant

EXHIBIT COMING SOON: Historic Zoar Village opens August 8th and runs until October 31st. Join us for a FREE COMMUNITY PREVIEW on Friday, Aug 4th from 6-8pm.

In the LISSAUER GALLERYHOUSE & GARDEN: Watercolors by Sarah D. Johnston runs June 13 – Aug 20, Gallery Reception June 22nd, 6-8pm.  COMMON GROUND – Join the conversation to help make our community a better place to live at Plymouth Church on July 30, 1130. Lunch will be served. FREE but registration with EYEJ is required