Have any of you visited historic sites or gardens where there were small decorative boxes, containers, or miniature kiosks that contained plant lists for visitors?  I saw photos on a website once at a botanical garden or historic site, but now cannot remember where it was.   Each area of the garden had a whimsical container designed to blend with that section.  The lists could either be take-away sheets or laminated lists that could be borrowed while walking around.

I’m interested in low-tech way to give interested visitors information about plants in our museum landscaping, without adding more signage in certain areas.

Thank you for any references you may have.

Lisa

Lisa Kay Adam

Curator of Collections & Registrar

Museum of South Texas History (MOSTHistory)

200 N Closner Blvd  |  Edinburg, TX 78541 USA

P: +1-956-383-6911  |  F: +1-956-381-8518

[log in to unmask]  |  MOSTHistory.org

American Alliance of Museums Accredited Museum