Hi All-

At the Intrepid Museum we run several camps.

Where it used to be rare, we have begun seeing multiple children in each week that have an epi pen with them for allergy associated emergencies. In that light, we want to re-examine our procedures for how we store/have access to individual children’s’ epi-pens.

If you run a camp or other out of school time program, I would love to get your input on the following questions:

Thanks so much for your input!

Lynda

Lynda Kennedy, MS Ed, PhD

Vice President, Education & Evaluation

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum

646-381-5160

Honor our Heroes, Educate the Public, Inspire our Youth

Special Exhibition Drones: Is the Sky the Limit? opens May 10