Hi Everyone,

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I teach to students and museum professionals for August.

All the courses are designed for busy working professionals. You do the courses entirely on your own time and schedule. No tests - No Quizzes. There is an assignment at the end to complete the course.

July

Care and Conservation of Historic Iron - July 17th.
Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.ironcareclass17.eventbrite.com

Storage of Museum Collections - July 24th.

Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.storageclass5.eventbrite.com

August

Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - August 7th.
Three Week Course - $170
Here is the link for payment:
www.copyrightclass13.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Archaeological Collections - August 14th.
Three Week Course - $170
Here is the link for payment:
www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass8.eventbrite.com

Paranormal Investigations and Programs in Museums and Historic Sites - August 21st.

Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.paranormalmuseumclass18.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons - August 28th.

Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.cannoncareclass11.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant