Canadian Colleagues or Anyone Else in the Know:

I am trying to source clear hard plastic specimen/storage boxes of varying sizes. We routinely use HARCO (Canadian) who are rather limited in their selection and DURPHY (US)  who are proving potentially cost prohibitive with the exchange rate and  shipping costs.  If you have any intel on a CANADIAN supplier, I would be most appreciative.  I am looking for a company that offers a variety of sizes.

Thanks muchly for any and all insight!

patti

Patti Davis-Perkins
Coordonnatrice des collections
Gestion des collections et conservation
Musée canadien de l'histoire
Collections Coordinator
Collections Management and Conservation
Canadian Museum of History
100, rue Laurier Street, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M8
Tél.: 819 776 8409 Fax.: 819 776 8300