Good Morning!

We are looking for suggestions for user-friendly software to create a virtual tour for a historic house museum. We have an intern charged with creating a virtual tour for the museum, and she would like to make it interactive and fun, with opportunities to zoom in or learn more about specific items. The tour should be viewable off-line, but have the capability to be made available on-line as well. Any and all advice is welcome, including budget-friendly options.

As always, many thanks!