Hi all-
I'm looking for suggestions for a simple and relatively affordable database program for a very small museum. They are primarily wanting to use the program for insurance purposes and, if possible, to help update their website. One of the employees had found something called Muse Arch[?] (spelling could be different- I haven't been able to find whatever she did, apparently it's a free download and a $25 upgrade). Has anyone heard of this, or have any information about it?
Thank you, I really appreciate any advice!
Feel free to respond directly at [log in to unmask]
Regards,
Alecia [log in to unmask]