Hello all. We’re planning an exhibition of early paintings by Peter Max (1960s work) from a private collection, and I would like to know who in the field are the experts on Max’s early career. I would be interested in corresponding with art historians, curators, or others who might offer scholarly insights and context.

Thanks.

Wade Lawrence | Museum Director and Senior Curator, The Museum at Bethel Woods
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts

845-583-2075
One Cablevision Center
PO Box 222 | Liberty, NY | 12754
BethelWoodsCenter.org

Bethel Woods Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit cultural organization, located at the site of the 1969 Woodstock festival in Bethel, NY.  Our mission to inspire, educate and empower individuals through the arts and humanities is made possible by the generous support of our donors, members and corporate partners. Click here to learn more.

Facebook | Twitter |Instagram