Hi Curtis,

As a penny-squishing affectionado, I implore you look at something else to cannibalize for gears and parts. Those squishing machines are expensive and people restore and reuse old ones all the time. There's a small but lively niche market of us "elongated coin" enthusiasts as we're called and we guard those machines like gold..

There are loads of old machines out there that you could use - old apple corers, meat grinders, coffee grinders, clocks, and such. I'm sure you could raid an antiques market or estate sale and find parts of something to put together for far cheaper and less effort.

Best,

Deb Fuller