Good Morning all!

We are currently working on making a braille version of all our materials here at the museum including our rack card, translation guide, event brochure, etc.  I have reached out to couple organizations for help but have not heard back.

I am wondering if anyone has any success in this and would be willing to share their resources or anything to help us as we move forward with this.

Thanks!

Kindly,

Jamie

Jamie Melissa Wilms