Part-time Museum Educator, 20 to 25 hours/week, to develop and implement public, private and home school student programming; Girl and Boy Scouts and related non-school children's programming. Bachelor's or equivalent required, preferably in education with social studies emphasis. Local history experience highly desirable. Some weekend and evening work required. For more site info, visit www.schwenkfelder.com.  Mail resume by May 22 to David Luz, Executive Director, Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center, 105 Seminary Street, Pennsburg, PA  18073 or via email to [log in to unmask]

Join us May 19 and 20 for our nationally acclaimed Penn Dry Goods Market!

Our 5th annual event – “an antiques show and sale with an educational twist!”

Doors open Friday May 19 at 10am.  Don’t miss it.  Call or visit our website for details.

Candace Kintzer Perry

Curator of Collections

Schwenkfelder Library & Heritage Center

105 Seminary Street