Displays of Power by Steven Dubin also recounts the story:
https://www.amazon.com/Displays-Power-new-afterword-Controversy/dp/0814718906

--
The task of teachers, those obscure soldiers of civilization, is to give to
the people the intellectual means to revolt. [Louise Michel / 1830-1905 /

UIC United Faculty Local 6456: *http://uicunitedfaculty.org/
<http://uicunitedfaculty.org/>*
UIC United Faculty on Facebook (Like us!): http://tinyurl.com/c26hyej
Twitter: @UICUF

This is an (almost) Calm Inbox: email is checked once (or so) in the AM and
once (or so) in the PM.