Hey Sarah

I want to do a shout-out for my masters program: I’m in the Master of Arts in Cultural Sustainability program at Goucher College in Towson, MD. It’s a limited residency program - I’m completing it while living in Houston. It’s a one-of-a-kind and the class offering is very diverse. I’ll essentially be getting a degree that will train me for museum work, public history and public anthropology, applied ethnography and non-profit business management.

Here’s the description of the degree here:http://www.goucher.edu/graduate-programs/ma-in-cultural-sustainability

Cecelia

Cecelia Ottenweller
Communications Consulting, Voice Overs