Hi MUSEUM-ers,

Looking for grants for your nonprofit or museum? Instrumentl is now the
most comprehensive source of environmental grants on Planet Earth (hooray!)
and so it's a great time to officially announce that we've expanded to
serve environmental nonprofits in addition to academic researchers.

If you're looking for grants to fund your nonprofit, we'd like to invite
you to try Instrumentl <https://www.instrumentl.com/> free for 14 days to
see how much time it saves you.

Yours in natural history,

Katharine

PS - Read more about why we decided to start helping environmental
nonprofits here
<https://medium.com/@BeInstrumentl/an-automated-grant-assistant-for-nonprofits-55ece49075ee>
.

--