Hi All,

In March, three new graduate programs were featured on the blog. In addition, I updated the University of Washington and University of Toronto post to include the survey responses that I received since posting the review.

Bank Street College of Education
Tufts University, Museum Studies Certificate
Tufts University, Department of Education
University of Colorado-Boulder
University of Washington
University of Toronto

If you have graduated from one of these schools and want to add your input or have yet to see your school featured on the blog, please fill out theĀ survey. Feel free to email me if you have any questions or feedback.

Happy Tuesday!

Sarah Taubner