I totally agree with William and I think your sign is great and necessary. Of course it's also possible that someone might write someone else's name and contact information (they way teenagers used to do on phone booths and bathroom doors back in the olden days when I was a kid - not that I did either! ;)

I wouldn't shy away from saying explicitly that notes with personal contact information, including social media handles will be removed.

Best of luck!
Dominique

--
Dr Dominique Bouchard