From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Regina Gorham
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L]

Hello all,
I have a quick question for everyone. We have a small community board where we write a question and leave post it notes to comment on how they feel or think about the topic. What we're finding lately, with a lot of the middle school aged school groups coming in, is that they are using that as a chance to write "Follow me @" etc. etc. With our concern being that everyone who enters the museum can view these post its, and the children being, well, children, we would like to put up something to address this. So, has anyone had this experience before and how have you handled it? Right now our approach is to take them down when they're found to protect those putting them up there, but like I said we were thinking that we should possibly put up a sign of some sort to say "For your privacy and security please do not post names or personal information on the board." Or some iteration of that.

Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Regina