Hello Everyone,

I am currently a graduate student at the Cooperstown Graduate Program and as part of my final project for the Science Museum Studies Master’s degree I am researching how museum staff are utilizing STEM/STEAM programs and exhibits, as well as training and professional development, for interdisciplinary content in museums. The data collected will help to determine what resources museum staff are using, and understand if there is a need to augment, change, or create better access to resources. The results of this survey will inform a white paper on the subject, which will be made available upon completion. If you would like a copy, please leave your contact information at the end of this survey. I am very grateful for your time and input!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5SBWRVJ

Best,
Emily Pfeil
Cooperstown Graduate Program '17