Hi Michael,

DOJ is not responsible for ADA Title I compliance. April needs to contact EEOC if she wants to find out about "reasonable accommodations," a legal term of art that only applies to employment. EEOC's website is  https://www.eeoc.gov/.  April, you can also contact your regional office https://www.eeoc.gov/field/index.cfm for information. If you contact DOJ's ADA information Line, they'll send you to EEOC (I worked in the DOJ Disability Rights Section).

Hope that helps.
Jan

Sent from my iPhone