Dear Michelle, dear all,

we have commented the development in the Editorial of the January issue
of MUSEUM AKTUELL (http://www.museum-aktuell.de/download/d_86.pdf) but
think that it is up the US citizens to solve their problem. We have
similar problems in the old world (say: Turkey or France). ICOM will be
no help as the new president prefers to remain silent on the destruction
of democracy and free press in Turkey.

As museums are not trained to encounter Golem-like destroyers of
culture, science and humanity, it will be a terrible phase for all of
us. In the upcoming issue of EXPOTIME!, we start with an article by
Antonio Gomez de Costa: From Ear Candling to Trump: Science
Communication in the Post-Truth World. This is how we support your case.

Best

Adelheid & Christian

Subscriber link:
http://www.museum-aktuell.de/eBook/ma/Museum-Aktuell-2017-01/index.html