Hello everyone!,
I am new to the l-list and this is my first email (I apologise if I am making any mistakes).

I am a student in the United Kingdom writing a dissertation about heritage sites and museums.

If any of you have been to museums or heritage sites in the United Kingdom, I would be grateful if you could email me about what you thought to the museums and heritage sites there. Did you find them educational, or entertaining? Did they use much technology (e.g. videos, games), or was it just glass cases and artefacts?

My email is [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
Elliott