Happy March All!

In February, four new graduate programs were features on the blog along
with five interviews with alumni. The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is
the first Museum Studies Graduate Certificate program to be reviewed on the
blog! In addition, I updated the Texas Tech University post to include the
survey responses that I received since posting the review.

Wright State University
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/03/wright-state-university/>
University of North Carolina-Greensboro
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/10/university-of-north-carolina-greensboro/>
University of Illinois-Chicago
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/17/univerity-of-illinois-at-chicago/>
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/university-of-wisconsin-milwaukee/>
Texas Tech University
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/texas-tech-university/>

Interview-Texas Tech
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/interview-with-betsy-diterman-for-texas-tech-university/>
Interview-University of Missouri-St. Louis- Kate Warfield
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/interview-with-kate-warfield-for-the-university-of-missouri-st-louis/>
Interview-University of Missouri-St. Louis-Taylor Jerome's
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/interview-with-taylor-jeromos-for-the-university-of-missouri-st-louis/>
Interview-University of Missouri-St. Louis
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/interview-for-the-university-of-missouri-st-louis/>
Interview-Seton Hall University
<https://museummastersreview.wordpress.com/2017/02/28/interview-with-gillian-suss-for-seton-hall-university/>

If you have graduated from one of these schools and want to add your input
or have yet to see your school featured on the blog, please fill out the
survey
<https://www.google.com/url?hl=en&q=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexbJuDAMmDqUJG_iQykFBXUa-dLwPoD-t0RZ2bbYME_qHmsA/viewform&source=gmail&ust=1480608164300000&usg=AFQjCNFrA4G0XEQsETdoCvrZZdZSgqCnOA>.

I attempt to have at least four responses for a program before posting a
review. If you (or your co-worker, partner, mentor, friend, arch-nemesis in
undergrad, etc.) attended the Harvard Extension School, FIT, or Arizona
State please see if they would be willing to help out prospective museum
graduate students. Or any other museum-related graduate program that you
have yet to see a review about but especially these three! Good, bad or
otherwise, any response is a good response. Have a great rest of your week
y'all and as always let me know if you have any questions or feedback!

Sincerely,
Sarah Taubner