The 2017 IPSC Registration Event!

Now is the time to mark your calendars and submit your registration for your next course at the International Preservation Studies Center! Last year was a big year for us, and we are anticipating another year of growth in 2017. Many courses are beginning to fill up, so register today to secure your spot. The sooner we reach minimum enrollment, the sooner we can confirm courses, which is great for everyone!

New 2017 Courses

Conserving and Displaying Quilts

Introduction to the Museum Profession

Introduction to Historical Administration

Boxes and Enclosures for Libraries and Archives

Historic Book Structures & Materials

Guest Centered Live Interpretation

Find your next course! www.preservationcenter.org/courses

Need help selecting a course?

Contact us at 815-244-1173 or [log in to unmask]