With the year coming to an end the ARCS Board of Directors want to wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday season.

2017 promises to be a very active year of programming for ARCS.  Some highlights to watch for:

-“Photo Synthesis: What You Need to Know About Photographs” workshop will take place in New York on April 25, 2017. More information will be announced in early January.

-Our #ARCSchat on Twitter will continue on the first Tuesday of each month.  Catch up on any 2016 chats you may have missed (https://storify.com/Arcs4All/).

-We’re very excited for a special event scheduled for Mexico City in May 2017.  Further details to come in February.

-Our biennial conference will take place November 3 – 5, 2017 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.  Check our website (http://www.arcsinfo.org/programs/2017-vancouver-conference) for important deadlines.

We will keep the membership updated on other programing as information becomes available.

And just a reminder, you must be a current ARCS member to register for the biennial conference, so if you haven’t already done so, make sure your 2017 membership dues are up to date. (http://www.arcsinfo.org/members/Login)