From: Danielle Ricklefs <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Dec 21, 2016 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Exhibit renovation

Hello again!

I'm beginning the planning phase of my museum renovation. The first phase is construction. The second phase is interpretation. I come from museums and zoos with budgets and workshops and exhibit staff. I'm wondering if it would be more beneficial for a professional exhibit company to handle this, given that I'm the only employee? Or should I farm out the pieces of work through company's individually? Thoughts?

Danielle Feist
KS Oil and Gas Museum