Hi Everyone,

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I teach to museum and conservation professionals for January.

All the courses are designed for busy working professionals. You do the courses entirely on your own time and schedule.

January

Care and Conservation of Historic Iron - January 9th.
Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.ironcareclass15.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Firearms - January 16th.
Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for registration and payment:
www.firearmscareclass15.eventbrite.com

Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - January 19th.
Four Week Course - $170
Here is the link for payment:
www.copyrightclass10.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons - January 23rd.
Three Week Course - $165
Here is the link for payment:
www.cannoncareclass9.eventbrite.com

Care and Conservation of Archaeological Collections - January 30th.
Three Week Course - $170

Here is the link for payment:
www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass5.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant