Hi Everyone,

Here is the schedule for the upcoming online courses I teach to museum and
conservation professionals for January.

All the courses are designed for busy working professionals. You do the
courses entirely on your own time and schedule.

*January*

*Care and Conservation of Historic Iron - January 9th.*
*Three Week Course - $165*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.ironcareclass15.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.ironcareclass15.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Historic Firearms - January 16th.**Three Week
Course - $165*
Here is the link for registration and payment:
*www.firearmscareclass15.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.firearmscareclass15.eventbrite.com>

*Copyright and Intellectual Property 101 for Museums - January 19th.*
*Four Week Course - $170*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.copyrightclass10.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.coppercareclass16.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Historic Cannons - January 23rd.**Three Week
Course - $165*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.cannoncareclass9.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.cannoncareclass9.eventbrite.com>

*Care and Conservation of Archaeological Collections - January 30th.Three
Week Course - $170*
Here is the link for payment:
*www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass5.eventbrite.com*
<http://www.archaeologicalcollectionsclass5.eventbrite.com>

<http://www.ironcareclass14.eventbrite.com>
If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator & Museum Consultant