Dear Friends,

This holiday season, give the gift that matters. Together we can help preserve our history and art.

Join NEDCC in supporting the preservation of America's collections - with the 'Crowdfunding for Preservation' program. You can help preserve rare plantation documents from South Carolina; a unique recording of a lost native Alaskan Dialect; an important Daguerreotype; a collection of early cookbooks; and rare map books from New Hampshire. Thank you!

LEARN MORE: http://bit.ly/Crfp8

Northeast Document Conservation Center

Andover, MA

www.nedcc.org

Preserving Cultural Heritage Collections Since 1973