Hello Ms. Katz-Hyman,

I am just wondering if you happen to know if there will be any positions at a lower level than this being hired for or if they already have those?  I am not qualified for this Head Curator position but would be a great fit for a collections technician or cataloging position.  If you know if they will be hiring for any of those or if you have contact information for someone there who might be able to better answer my questions (and talk about contracting), please forward if you can.

Thanks,

Tom Runge-D'Amore